Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Spaghetti Brain

Alas, but there's not much in my head right now.

I am engaged in a brief stint of being slightly annoyed with the world, but that will soon pass, I hope. Mostly, I get annoyed with the world when I'm annoyed with myself and not exactly sure why I am. Usually it has something to do with the idea that I should have accomplished something that I haven't. And that's the best explanation I can give you.

I was once told that men's brains are like waffles and women's are like spaghetti. Men can keep various issues in various compartments, like syrup in those little tiny squares. Women have everything all tangled up, sauce, noodles, mushrooms, meatballs and all.

Okay, I lied. There is something in my head right now: lots and lots of spaghetti.

1 comment:

  1. Reminds me of Elf... of Maple Syrup on Spaghetti. Have you been driving lately? I get annoyed at the world when I drive.

    ReplyDelete

Talk to me, or send via telepathy. But don't be rude!

Personal attacks, trolling, spam and anonymous posts will be deleted.