Sunday, June 20, 2010

Clarification!!!

I do not think drinking is a sin. In fact, Chris and I like to enjoy a drink a few times a week (maybe me more than Chris, haha). I think being drunk is sinful, based on Ephesians 5:18 among others.

As far as this webisode goes, I felt personally convicted on the basis of where my heart was at when I was drinking. I was almost drunk, which means I was in a sinful spot, especially since I was pushing the line just to see how far I could go without crossing it.

Hopefully, that clears things up. Drinking is not a sin. Getting drunk is. My heart attitude was the problem in this situation--I knew I was being unwise, yet drank more anyway.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Talk to me, or send via telepathy. But don't be rude!

Personal attacks, trolling, spam and anonymous posts will be deleted.