Sunday, April 4, 2010

A Coming Soon and Deserved Praise

I was going to blog about my experience at a Catholic mass/Easter vigil last night, but I'd rather spend some quality time with my hubby! That being said, I will tell you what was beautiful, what I disagreed with and how I embarassed myself soon.

The most important thing I have to say, though:

Christ has not only set us free from sin AND death, he has conquered them.

We are raised from death because He is risen.


What a way to glorify God. In a dying world, the life in God's children testifies to his redemptive power, his overwhelming and flawless love, his perfect purpose and his utter holiness.


HALLELUJAH!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Talk to me, or send via telepathy. But don't be rude!

Personal attacks, trolling, spam and anonymous posts will be deleted.